Are you using web 2.0 tools in your classroom?

LSU Tigers!

LSU Tigers!
My favorite Team!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Role and Goals

My role as a TeachUp! Intern is to assist Teachers with the integration of technology in their classrooms. I also see my role as helping to bring my school into the 21st century by introducing them to the latest and greatest technology tools, thereby transforming the school and ultimately the lives of the students.

My short term goals for my internship are:

1) To build relationships with all teachers so that they trust me as an expert in my field.
2) To research web 2.0 tools completely so that I can act as an expert in my field and share confidently with the teachers.
3) To also build relationships with the administration and technology staff in order that they trust me to do the best work possible with the teachers.

My long term goals for my internship are:
1) To obtain experience from this great opportunity with the on-the-job training and then apply it in my future career.
2) My ultimate goal is to have every teacher in my assigned school technology savvy by the end of the school year so that they do not need me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment